Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ruben Alcantara waits long week to be feel okey

Hi everyone, I know is been a while since I have posted anything in the news. It is because my elbow injury that I had 4 months ago is taking way longer that I thought, I was always waiting to ride a bit more to do a update but to this day it is taking so long. I thought this will last 2 months or a little bit more but it’s been 4 months and it still hurts to ride, I have rode a little but it doesn't feel right and the next day is worst. The doctors said that I might have stretched everything too much when it popped out so it just need time and must not be forced.
In these 4 months all I have had in mind is to get well and ride because before the injury, I was having so much fun riding after my back problems. It is taking to long but each day feels a bit better so now I just have to wait.
I been just hanging out and enjoying lots of times with family and friends, trying to keep doing other things to try to not lose much physical activity.
I am hoping that in the next few weeks will be much better and I will be able to ride more. I can't wait to be on my bike going down the trails, riding the walls and much more.
Thanks everyone for your support and nice words all this time.
Take care and enjoy!

-Ruben Alcantara.


0 comments:

Post a Comment