Friday, October 1, 2010

2010 ryder cup celtics rider cup

the ryder cup celtics is here check it out
10:52 a.m. I wonder how much thought the PGA of America and the European Tour put into the location. I know it's golf and you play with the elements, but perhaps the governing bodies should consider the NFL's policy of taking the Super Bowl to warm weather climates or to indoor stadiums. While I mull over that idea with my boys here in Golf.com central, I'm going to take a break from the blog. So long until there is some golf to talk about.

10:44 a.m. Good morning. I had a feeling that this was going to happen after my conversation this week with Celtic Manor's owner Sir Terry Matthews, who told me he was keeping his fingers crossed about the weather, promising that the "microclimates" would ensure some nice days.

10:30 a.m. Something to keep in mind this weekend: Tiger is NOT a mudder. Doesn't like the cold, the rain, any of it. Anyway, that's it's for me. Thanks for reading. Over to SI's Farrell Evans...

10:25 a.m. The 2012 Ryder Cup goes to Medinah. Chicago in October -- need we worry about the possibility of snow?


Read more: http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2010/09/2010-ryder-cup-live-blog-friday-morning-fourball-matches.html?xid=si_topstories#ixzz117ZD7mXz


0 comments:

Post a Comment